Northbrook, IL ― The voting period for the 2017 ISSA Innovation Award program from ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, will close Friday, September 8. Voting for the awards, which recognize innovation in products and services within the cleaning industries, is available at www.issa.com/vote.
The ISSA Innovation Award program features new products and services from top manufacturers and suppliers throughout the cleaning industry. Entries are organized in five categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies and Accessories. All exhibiting entries will be on display in the ISSA Innovation Showcase, Booth 709, during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017 Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 11-14.
Winners will be announced at 11:45 a.m. on September 11 during the ISSA Lunch and Learn session.
While online voting closes soon, voting will continue onsite during ISSA/INTERCLEAN, with attendees able to view the products in person and cast votes for the Visitors’ Choice awards, which will be announced September 14 at 2 p.m. in the ISSA Innovation Showcase, Booth 709.
The second annual overall ISSA Innovation of the Year Award will also be presented by popular comedian and TV personality Howie Mandel during the ISSA Innovation Awards Ceremony. This overall winner will be picked by a panel of judges with a weighted rating system based on a combination of the online and on-site voting results. The panel of judges consists of industry experts, media, and member representatives.
“We’re all excited about this year’s entries,” ISSA Executive Director John Barrett said in the release. “The ISSA Innovation Award Program is a positive way to highlight new trends in the cleaning industry and the companies that produce these advances.”
More info on the 2017 ISSA Innovation Award entrants
Online voters will be entered automatically into monthly drawings to win one of three $50 Amazon gift cards. Three lucky winners will be selected each month. On-site voters will be entered to win one of the two grand prizes, a $200 gift card or registration and a trip to Dallas to attend the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2018 Trade Show and ISSA Convention free of charge.
Below are the 2017 ISSA Innovation Award entries by category.
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division—Stone Floor Protection System
- Athea Laboratories, Inc.—Cdiff Disinfectant Tablets
- Deb Group, an SC Johnson Co.—Solopol GFX
- Fresh Wave IAQ by OMI Industries—Smoke Away Air & Fabric Liquid
- Kärcher—CarpetExpert Carpet Care
- NanoTouch Materials—Self-Cleaning Surfaces for Travel and Hospitality
- SC Johnson Professional— Hard Surface Floor Care System
- CleanMax Commercial Vacuums—Cordless Upright Vacuum
- Diversey Care, a Division of Sealed Air—TASKI Intellibot SWINGOBOT 2000
- I-Team Global—i-mop XXL
- Kärcher—BV 5/1 Bp
- Makita USA, Inc.—Robotic Vacuum
- Minuteman International, Inc.—RoboScrub 20
- Nilfisk, Inc.—Advance Liberty A50
- ProTeam, Inc.—GoFree Flex Pro w/ ProBlade Kit
- Square Scrub—Doodle Skate
Services & Technology
- CleanTelligent Software—Business Intelligence Software
- DDI System—Inform ERP Software
- Diversey Care, a Division of Sealed Air —MoonBeam3
- ePurchasing Network—eCommerce Sales & Marketing Platform
- GoSpotCheck—Mobile Execution Software
- Kaivac, Inc.—KaiTutor
- Pulito Paper Co. Ltd.—Compressed Packaging
- Swept—Enhanced Translation
- Tennant Co.—Hassle-Free Service Plan with Service Reporter Technology
- Clorox Professional Products Co.—Clorox Total 360 System
- Fragrance Delivery Technologies Ltd.—JAZZ by Oxy-Gen Powered
- GP PRO—EnMotion Flex Paper Towel System
- HOSPECO—Evogen No Touch Toilet Seat Cover Dispenser
- SC Johnson Professional—Chemical Dispensing Unit
Supplies & Accessories
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.—Heavy-Duty Adaptable Cart
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.—Resist
- Sofidel Group—Biotech Toilet Paper
To attend ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017 and see the entries firsthand, visit www.issa.com/register.
And don’t miss out on your chance to provide input on these important awards as well as be entered to win a gift card.
September voters have a chance to join their peers who have already won a US$50 Amazon gift card for voting in July and August:
- Kirby Fisch—Assiniboine Community College
- Kerri Sleeman—Michigan Technological Institute
- Dominick Solito—Jani-King international, Inc.
- Michelle Munvez—Chemcraft Industries, Inc.
- Mitch Davis—Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community
- William T. Held Jr.—Held’s Janitorial Services, Inc.