SCOTTSDALE, AZ — The “Accelerate your Business” management boot camp, presented by industry expert, Dan Murray, and award-winning entrepreneur and business coach, Donald Cooper, is scheduled for April 13 and 14, 2015, in Scottsdale, according to a press release.
“Owners, leaders and managers of restoration businesses will learn how to sell more, manage smarter, grow their bottom line and have a life,” Murray, a 30-year disaster restoration industry veteran, said in the release.
During the course, attendees will learn how to:
- “Create compelling customer-value experiences”
- “Market and promote more effectively on a tight budget”
- “Attract, lead and retain a top performing team”
- “Better understand the math of profitability and dramatically improve their bottom line”
- “Get reenergized and refocused”
- “Make the important transition from being a ‘player’ to being a coach’”
- Plan a “more profitable future”
- “Develop an exit strategy and succession plan”
- And more.