- This event has passed.
Post-COVID-19 Insurance Claims Management Webinar
May 28 @ May 28 - May 28Free
The Claims Bridge International will be hosting an online panel discussion titled “Is COVID-19 Driving Claims Innovation?” International insurance experts from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and European Union will share their insights about the future of the auto insurance industry and post-COVID-19 claims management.
The free webinar will be moderated by Fred Iantorno, vice-president, IoT, VeriFacts Automotive, LLC. Panelists include David McDonald, president international, The Claims Bridge International; Stuart Blake, president APAC, The Claims Bridge International; Chris Ashworth, AVP, Enterprise Holdings; and Peter McAninch, director of engineering, AGL.
Discussion topics will include:
- Catastrophic hail claims management in 2020
- Tactics for identifying and mitigating risks
- Managing claims in a post-COVID-19 world
- Major trends for insurers
- Utilizing digital technologies during the claims lifecycle
- The reality around digital estimation
- Changing surrounding supplier engagement across different markets