- This event has passed.
ISSA-GBAC Forensic Restoration Operator Training
February 4 - February 7Free
GBAC Forensic Restoration Operator training is 3.5 days of intense training unlike any other in the industry. Lead by Jeff Jones, Certified Forensic Operator and Certified Bio-Forensic Restoration Specialist, this training involves hands-on, in-the-field training. Completion of Forensic Operator Training is the first step to becoming an ISSA- GBAC Certified Forensic Operator.
Course topics that will be covered:
- What forensic cleaning is
- Biosafety for the forensic operator (this section will fulfill annual BBP
- Explanation of GBAC Bio-Forensic Tiers
- How to use the GBAC Bio-Forensic Tiers to select PPE and talk with insurance companies
- Rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitization versus decontamination
- Site assessment/risk assessment
- The GBAC Protocol© for site remediation and clearance
- Safety and environmental considerations
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE donning and doffing
- Waste management
- And more.