Hard Surface Inspector Certification Online Class
October 8 - October 9Free
The Hard Surface Class includes Certification in Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl, and Sheet Vinyl flooring Inspections. The course will cover how to inspect, proper use of tools, when to use them, and how to prepare a well-written report.
In this virtual course, students prepare for class by studying their online manuals and completing their exams with CFIU instructors and mentors available to help before, during, and after the training. CFI University Online Training Manuals are always available from any computer or mobile device, and they are updated frequently with new issues, inspection procedures, and other important info. CFIU manuals are sorted by problem or general description to help new inspectors quickly find the problem and the inspection procedure.
Hard Surface Inspector Course includes the following:
- A video library of all Field Tests, Tools, how to test, document, and report all test results
- Engineered Wood: 116- page manual
- Laminate: 86-page manual
- Luxury Vinyl: 157-page manual
- Sheet Vinyl: 176-page manual
- Solid Strand Bamboo: 44-page manual
- Solid Wood: 93-page manual
- How to Measure Solid Wood: 18-page manual
- For gapping complaints (a prerequisite for Advanced Wood Class)
- Designed to make inspectors think as if they’re on an inspection and to reinforce inspection skills
- No time limit on testing
- Start and stop at any time
- Learn inspection procedures with actual inspection pictures and real-life scenarios
- 80% required to pass each exam. If you don’t pass, no problem; just try again.
The Hard Surface Inspector Certification encompasses:
- Hardwood Inspector Certification for Solid and Engineered Wood
- Luxury Vinyl Inspector Certification
- Laminate Inspector Certification
- Sheet Vinyl Inspector Certification