- This event has passed.
GBAC Bioremediation and Response Fundamentals
August 13 - August 14
The Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA, will host a face-to-face GBAC Bioremediation and Response Fundamentals Training where attendees will learn to identify, evaluate, reduce, and eliminate biological threats. Designed for cleaning, restoration, environmental services, and related professionals, the course also covers biohazardous material clean up and waste management. Participants will be eligible to obtain the status of GBAC Forensic Restoration Technician™ after agreeing to the GBAC Operator Code of Conduct.
As an in-person training course, GBAC and the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel are committed to enhanced cleaning and safety protocols during the training, including physical distancing and required face coverings.
- Learn infection control and contamination control measures.
- Understand innovative cutting-edge solutions and technologies.
- Review the basics of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Understand proper donning and doffing procedures.
- Build skills in bio-response and biohazard remediation.