BURLINGTON, WA — The Restoration Sciences Academy’s (RSA) Complete Guide to Restorative Drying: The essential handbook for the restoration professional will be released this month for sale according to the Dri-Eaz website.
The 600-page book is the RSA’s first complete collection of ASD classroom course manuals and includes topics on:
- Water damage restoration
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Odor control
- Microbial remediation
- Trauma scene cleanup
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning, and
- Carpet cleaning.
The manual has been extensively peer reviewed by restoration experts and industry leaders.
- Ready-to-use formulas for equipment placement
- Real-life examples of drying challenges and solutions
- Sample forms and monitoring documents, and
- Helpful charts, illustrations and photos.
One copy of the Guide is included with all RSA courses, and copies will be available this month for $1,645 for a box of 10.