LAS VEGAS — The Experience Convention and Trade Show has introduced the new The Experience App powered by Zerista, according to a press release.
The free app helps attendees easily plan their agenda for the program, navigate the convention center floor and set up appointments on the trade show floor with vendors for The Experience in Las Vegas, September 4-7, 2013, the release stated.
The app has everything you need to start planning for a successful Experience today, including the list of exhibitors and their contact information, The Experience Convention workshop schedules, hands on experiences and show hours, the release noted.
"Our event brings together a tremendous amount of people, content and solutions, making it difficult to connect with everything and everyone. The Experience App makes it easy for anyone to find and engage with the most relevant, valuable topics, speakers and exhibitors at the event," said Larry Cooper, executive manager of The Experience Convention and Trade Show.
According to the release, the addition of The Experience App gives cleaning and restoration professionals a much more customizable and valuable convention and tradeshow experience, allowing users to:
- Customize their profile and interests
- See other attendees that are coming to The Experience
- Review the agenda and speakers, and create a personalized schedule
- Connect with other attendees by sending messages and setting up one-on-one meetings, while keeping e-mail private
- Find sponsors and exhibitors they don’t want to miss, reviewing their brochures and videos before you go.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.